A head cold has me doing an extra amount of catching up and desk work this week. I was delighted to discover that we now have down the process for all employees and immediate family members to take our courses! Kudos to Damon and the team for making this happen.
If you were not aware of this great opportunity, simply follow this link:
I have signed myself and my three daughters up for the course. Besides believing strongly in the value of learning a world language (check out yesterday's blog post!) I know this will be a great way for me to become even more knowledgeable about our products. As many of you may remember, my daughters all took early versions of Powerspeak a few summers ago which is what ignited my interest in learning more about the joint venture.
Elizabeth, who is 13 and in 7th grade, enjoys French a great deal at school. She is enrolled in our day program for two weeks of quality instruction this summer at the Belmont Hill site. I have promised her a trip to Quebec this summer. Check out this picture -- taken recently with her looking quite French/European -- at least in her outfit. Those eyes and hair are all Irish! If your children are taking the course(s) feel free to send me an email telling me about their experiences ... and if you include a picture I will write about it here with a photo! I'll update you (most likely with more pictures too, can't help myself) on Elizabeth, Lauren and Sarah's progress. And mine, resurrecting my Italian!

No comments:
Post a Comment